Did you miss the half-day virtual Tradier Options Summit on June 22? Here’s a recap of what you missed and information so you won’t miss the next...
Tradier Hosts Third Virtual Options Trading Summit With Cboe
Did you miss the Tradier Options Summit on Oct 26, 2022? See what you missed or rewatch your favorite moments on the YouTube recording.
Tradier and Cboe Global Markets joined forces again to host the Tradier Options Summit, a half-day virtual event featuring trading trends and strategies on October 26, 2022. The theme was How to Apply Technical Analysis to Trading Options.
The third virtual event hosted in partnership with Cboe Global Markets was designed to help active traders — whether beginner or advanced — connect and learn from some of the top professionals in the industry. Over 1500 attendees got to take an in-depth look at current options trading trends and strategies while networking with each other virtually.
Tradier Senior VP of Business Development Lex Luthringshausen hosted the event and introduced the robust panel of speakers throughout the day, including a 32-year Wall Street veteran; an industry-leading financial strategist; a veteran of equity derivatives markets; professional stock, options, and futures traders; economists and retail investor advocates.
The event schedule included:
- Welcome Address & Closing Remarks: Dan Raju, Tradier CEO and retail markets expert
- Technical Options Trading: Philosophy, Timing and Approach: Carter Worth, CNBC Host and CEO/Founder of Worth Charting, LLC and Michael Khouw, CNBC Host and Co-Founder of Optimize Advisors
- How Technical Analysis Drives Your Options Trading: Pete Stolcers, Founder of OneOption
- 9 Pro Tips to Make Swing Trading Simple: Rick Saddler, Founder of Hit & Run Candlesticks
- Crypto Built for the Active Trader: Stefan McVeigh, VP of Product at Tradier
- A Quants Guide to Directional Options Trading: Don Kaufman, Co-Founder of TheoTrade
- Applied Options Sentiment Analysis: Henry Schwartz, Senior Director of Cboe Global Markets and Founder of Trade Alert
- Trader’s Roundtable Discussion: Technical Analysis Using TradeHawk: Principal and Owner of Ad Deum Funds, Jason DeLorenzo; Traders Army Managing Partner, Chuck Fulkerson; Author and Trader, Rob Booker; and President & Chief Investment Strategist of Altos, Jeff Tompkins
Each speaker brought a unique perspective and expert knowledge to their sessions.
Did you miss this incredible opportunity? Watch the recording!
If you missed the event or want to rewatch the presentations, check out the recording hosted on Tradier’s YouTube Channel PLUS our previous Summits.
Be sure to Like & Subscribe to all of Tradier’s content to make sure you hear about all of our upcoming events!